Help for CONFCHEM Archives

CONFCHEM Archives

Subject: Tony Mitchell: Response to Harry
From: CCCE ConfChem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Jun 2016 11:00:18 -0500

To reply: http://confchem.ccce.divched.org/comment/999#comment-999 [1]

Harry,

1)  I am most definitely in support of your position.

2)  I saw a response to an earlier note that suggested new terminology but
it also indicated limited data so I am not sure what the documentation is
called.

3)  All I know about 3,4,5-trimethylpyridine was that it made dead fish
smell great.  And I as recall that, I remember that we opened our bottle in
our hood with the fans running.  The next thing I know, someone from the
kitchen wanted to know what we were doing.  Clearly, whoever set up the
ventilation system didn't understand the purpose of a safety hood.  (It also
opened to the west and froze open during a winter storm; just what I need, to
have cold air blowing into my lab in the winter.).

And I enjoy reading your comments, Harry.  Keep posting them!

In peace,

Tony

Please do Not Reply to this Email.  Reply by going to
http://confchem.ccce.divched.org/comment/999#comment-999 [2] and create a
new comment or reply to an existing one.