Help for CONFCHEM Archives

CONFCHEM Archives

Subject: mbishop: Figure 3 questions
From: CCCE ConfChem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Jun 2016 22:13:34 -0500

To reply: http://confchem.ccce.divched.org/comment/1008#comment-1008 [1]

Hi all,

Many thanks for sharing the information in your paper. I've learned a lot.

I have some questions relating to the image in Figure 3. First, is it OK if I
add it to my own PowerPoint presentation, and if so, how would you like the
attribution to read? I'm curious as to why perfluoroisobutene (Schedule 2) is
included and why other choking agents , such as chloropicrin (Schedule 3),
are not. Is there significant concern that PFIB might be used as a chemical
weapon? I read somewhere that the Russians considered it as a possible
chemical weapon. Do you know anything about that? Finally, do you think the
green blob for choking agents should surround the perfluoroisobutene?
 Finally, I'd consider adding BZ to the description of 3-quinuclidinyl
benzilate. People are probably more familiar with the name BZ.

Thanks

Mark Bishop

Please do Not Reply to this Email.  Reply by going to
http://confchem.ccce.divched.org/comment/1008#comment-1008 [2] and create a
new comment or reply to an existing one.