Help for CONFCHEM Archives

CONFCHEM Archives

Subject: mbishop: SI units and spaces in equations
From: CCCE ConfChem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 May 2017 23:04:15 -0500

To reply: https://confchem.ccce.divched.org/comment/1202#comment-1202 [1]

Yes, I think we should model good behavior and use all SI units, except for
examples of how to convert other units into SI units.

The liter is an accepted SI unit. The liter is a derived unit that is defined
as exactly 0.001 m3.

I vote for no space between coefficients and formulas.

Please do Not Reply to this Email.  Reply by going to
https://confchem.ccce.divched.org/comment/1202#comment-1202 [2] and create a
new comment or reply to an existing one.