Help for CONFCHEM Archives

CONFCHEM Archives

Subject: muzyka: Annotations vs comments
From: CCCE ConfChem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 May 2017 11:00:28 -0500

To reply: https://confchem.ccce.divched.org/comment/1209#comment-1209 [1]

Bob,

Thanks for sharing your experiences from using hypothes.is in the OLCC course
on cheminformatics this fall.  I find it interesting that students were less
reluctant to annotate the papers than they were to make comments on readings.
 You present a possible reason for student preference that seems reasonable.
 I'm curious about whether your reasoning is a personal observation or
whether those words came from the mouths of students.  I am interested in
hearing student thoughts.

I am also quite enthusiastic to learn more about hypothes.is and to begin
using it in my own classes, so I appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

Regards,

Jennifer

Please do Not Reply to this Email.  Reply by going to
https://confchem.ccce.divched.org/comment/1209#comment-1209 [2] and create a
new comment or reply to an existing one.