Help for CONFCHEM Archives

CONFCHEM Archives

Subject: Gustavo Avitabile: Unit Symbols
From: CCCE ConfChem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 May 2017 09:00:34 -0500

To reply: https://confchem.ccce.divched.org/comment/1193#comment-1193 [1]

Hi Peter,

Thanks for sharing your paper.

I am afraid I found two items in this paper that require a correction. If I'm
wrong, please let me know.

The first item is Fig. 1. I think capitalization of unit names does not agree
with SI specifications. As far as I now, the 7 basic units names must be in
lower case, except for electrical current A and temperature T

The second item is statement "Under normal atmospheric pressure that’s the
triple point of water". I think the triple point has nothing to do with
atmospheric pressure; indeed, pressure is one of the two parameters that make
up the triple point (the other is temperature).

Please do Not Reply to this Email.  Reply by going to
https://confchem.ccce.divched.org/comment/1193#comment-1193 [2] and create a
new comment or reply to an existing one.